Today is the long awaited return of Jeff and Kacey and the kids are very e xcited about their arrival. We have been busy making special treats for Jeff...huge chocolate chip cookies, and Mackenzie decorated the cookie box. For Kacey, Caroline made a card and we also bought a beautiful primrose the same color as the flowers on the card. R.J. on the other hand wanted to go to the antique store and he purchased a double decker bus and he is happy as can be with his purchase. All's well that ends well!!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Well, a typical day with the "grands" this week
- Breakfast....Poached Eggs, bacon, stawberries, banana chocolate-chip bread
- Off to Marion...drop off Caroline at Hanna's for her school project
- Lunch at Kacey's with the remaining 3 grands
- Pick up Caroline at Hanna's
- Return to Alberta Drive and pick up gift cards for Barnes and Noble
- Barnes & Noble to get R.J.'s book Adirondack Kids, Caroline and Madison also got books
- Return home for a short time to re-group
- Dinner tonight at Penfield Country Club...Ann-Marie joins us
- Criminal Minds at 9P.M.
- Bedtime at 10P.M.
Posted by BARBARA at 1:00 PM