Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Well, a typical day with the "grands" this week
- Breakfast....Poached Eggs, bacon, stawberries, banana chocolate-chip bread
- Off to Marion...drop off Caroline at Hanna's for her school project
- Lunch at Kacey's with the remaining 3 grands
- Pick up Caroline at Hanna's
- Return to Alberta Drive and pick up gift cards for Barnes and Noble
- Barnes & Noble to get R.J.'s book Adirondack Kids, Caroline and Madison also got books
- Return home for a short time to re-group
- Dinner tonight at Penfield Country Club...Ann-Marie joins us
- Criminal Minds at 9P.M.
- Bedtime at 10P.M.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Things seem to be getting back to normal.......Madison is back in nursery school, errands are completed each day and this is the month for all the MD checkups...... sure hope all goes well for another year! I am starting to get my act together for setting things aside for the two week stay in California at the end of this month. I find weekends are critical for preparing for anything, mainly because the week flies by....
Sunday, January 4, 2009
The Christmas season is offcially over for me. Today I start to get back to normal, whatever that is! Maureen's birthday marks the end to all the feverish entertaining in my world. It is time to disassemble all the Christmas decorations and put the house back together. It's also a great time to organize and get rid of stuff that is no longer needed or used......New Year's resolution....clean out the basement!!!!!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Today is my baby's birthday...Maureen is 38 years old....Yikes, how time does fly! The family is gathering tonight for her birthday dinner.
- Pork tenderloin
- Mashed potatoes
- Hybrewster carrots
- Red cabbage
- Carmaelized apples
- Mini chocolate cake and ice cream
My darlings Mackenzie and Caroline assisted me in preparing this dinner....aren't I lucky!